Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fitness

Hello fellow bloggers out there :)

Okay so recently I have made the decision to start getting fit/toned. This is a decision I make quite frequently but this time I'm going to stick to it (I promise!).

Last night I successfully did 10 minutes of skipping, with a rope before I died. Why is it when I was younger skipping was a blast and I could do it for ages and now after 10 minutes I wanted to die. Little me was obviously much fitter than older me.

I also managed to successfully complete 150 crunches. I felt like dying I really did, but he it was good for me =D Mike is doing crunches (My bad. Sit ups) with me as well so I think we are trying to keep each other motivated in that respect.

I'm going to my Mum's tonight and she has convinced me to go running with her. I don't know how long I will last but I'm sure it's not very long =P

My only complaint about healthy me is, I seem to want to eat more than normal me. I think it's all in my head and once I over come my brain telling me that I want 10 more biscuits I should be fine :)

Well I'm off to finish my working day.

Ciao xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment