Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hrmmmm

I'm feeling very needy at the moment... I'm not too sure what's going on. There's a rave coming up this weekend, and normally i'd be super excited, but I'm more feeling kind of queasy...

I just want to cuddle up on the couch with Michael and watch movies while no one is around...

We were supposed to be moving in together this weekend, and now it has been pushed back indefinitely... Stupid tennants. They refused to move. Now we are all playing the waiting game D=

I miss him and I would really really like some more... More of what exactly? I'm not sure. Just more.

On a far more positive note. I found my bracelet. Well more or less Michelle found it, but all that matters now is that I have it back in my possession. Now all I need is for the jewelers to call me back and tell me how uch it is going to be to fix the bracelet from my Dad for my 18th.

Life is pretty good right now despite everything else... Living out of home is great, I think me and my housemates are working well together still which is good >.<

I just miss Michael...

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment