Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Love...

Have you ever felt you had met the one person you loved? The one person who could have completed you? The one person who could make you feel things you cannot even begin to comprehend...


I thought I had, I thought I was all wise and knowing. at a mere 16 I had experienced everything I was ever going to have to.

Things happen people change.


I know now, that what I felt then wasn't love, it was a mere 'like' compared to what I feel now. I have found someone, someone I am utterly crazy for.

I have found someone I am in LOVE with.

I wake up each morning with a smile on my face and he put it there. I want to see him every waking moment of my day. I want to make him feel as amazing as he makes me feel. He is such a wonderful caring, compassionate person, he is so intelligent, driven, funny, and so so gorgeous.

He can hold an intellectual conversation with me, for hours. Politics, Science, Maths, Philosophy we have discussed them all.

He makes my day, by simply texting me, he makes me smile by doing the smallest things...

He knows how to make me happy, even when everything in the world has gone wrong. He knows how to make me laugh, when I am being oh-so serious.

He completes me.

I love Michael with all of my heart




No comments:

Post a Comment